The Right Legal Strategy To Achieve Your Goals
Robert G. Grant
Rob Grant is a graduate of Indiana University (economics) and is a graduate of its law school. His practice areas include Litigation, Subrogation, Creditors Rights, Estate Planning and Probate, and Corporate Business Matters.
He is admitted to practice in Indiana, including all federal courts, the United States Tax Court, United States Court of Military Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Rob served as an instructor at Indiana University's School of Continuing Studies for 18 years in the area of wills, trusts and estate planning and has served as an instructor in numerous continuing legal education courses in the areas of creditor's rights, subrogation and probate practice for the Indianapolis Bar Association, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF) and the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP).
Formerly, Rob was a shareholder, director, and officer of a multinational manufacturing company.
Rob is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indianapolis Bar Association, the National Association of Subrogation Professionals and served on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the Greater Indiana Alzheimers Association. He is a veteran of both the Army and Air Force.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Economics
- Allstate Ins. Co. v. Faulkner, 986 N.E.2d 865 (Ind. Ct. App. 2013)
- Celina Ins. Co. v. Indianapolis Roofing & Sheet Metal Corp., 953 N.E.2d 679 (Ind. Ct. App. 2011)
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Tax Court
- U. S. Court of Military Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the Greater Indiana Alzheimers Association
- Alzheimer's Association of Greater Indiana, Secretary of the Board and Executive Committee, 2005 to 2011
- Broad Ripple Village Association, Zoning Committee, 2005 to 2008
- Alzheimer's Association of Greater Indiana, Board of Directors, 2001 to 2011
Classes and Seminars Taught
- Subrogation Law, Indiana State Bar Association - Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, 2016
- Estate Planning and Probate, Indiana University: School of Continuing Education, 1981 to 2011
- How to Short Circuit the Litigation Process, National Association of Subrogation Professionals- Litigation Skills Conference , 03/08/2007 to 03/09/2007
- Subro College - Auto, National Association of Subrogation Professionals, 2006
- Collection of Uninsured Motorist Claims, National Association of Subrogation Professionals - Regional Conference, 02/19/2004
- Subrogation Law: What's Yours is Mine, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum - Automobile Subrogation, 02/28/2003
- Creditors Rights
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Corporate Business Matters